Friday, December 2, 2011

One Red, Hot Polish: Deborah Lippman My Old Flame Nail Lacquer

I love, love, love everything orange, and it always saddens me when December rolls around and I have to put away all of my orange fall decor. But on the upside, this means I can pull out my red and paint the town!

Where do I start first? My toe polish. For this month's pedicure, I selected Deborah Lippman's My Old Flame Nail Lacquer and I couldn't be happier. This shade is what I'd describe as a "true" red. Not too cool; not too warm. It's the perfect neutral tone with a rich creme finish that glides on in two easy coats.

When it comes to red shades, I always prefer cremes (not glitters, sheers, or metallics) because I feel that this formula wears longer than others. So far, I'm at day 10 and my toe polish is totally intact without any wear or tear.

What are you sporting on your toes this holiday season? Drop me a line in the comments box and share your latest polish.

Purchase info: Deborah Lippman My Old Flame Nail Lacquer is available at select department stores and online. It retails for $16.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...