Friday, December 9, 2011

My Stocking Stuffer: Laura Mercier Limited Edition Mini Lip Glacé Set

The one holiday task that I didn't plan on doing this year was picking out (and purchasing) my own stocking stuffers. My husband and I usually thrive on the quest to find the perfect mini gifts for our stockings; however, everything changed during Thanksgiving weekend. My husband fell during a cycling incident and ended up breaking his hip! Yep...not a fun couple of weeks at our house.

But on the upside, I've enjoyed picking out some gifts just for me including Laura Mercier's Limited Edition Mini Lip Glacé Set. This fall I fell hard (no pun intended) for her lip glosses (see previous review) and this was my opportunity to score multiples!

This lovely set includes five beautiful shades — Rose, Blush, After Hours, Sparkling, and Quartz. (BTW...Blush is my favorite.) Each one applies like a dream and keeps lips moist for hours. And they all include Laura's trademark vanilla/crème brûlée scent that I adore. Make that quintuple yum!

Purchase info: Laura Mercier's Limited Edition Mini Lip Glacé Set is available at Laura Mercier counters and online. The set retails for $48.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...