Friday, December 30, 2011

My Favorite Beauty Products of 2011: Part 2 of 2

Today we continue highlighting my favorite beauty products from 2011. Let's see where we left off from yesterday...

Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer in Fashion: While I love all of the trendy polish shades, sometimes a girl needs a simple neutral that goes with everything. And if if stays intact without chips for more than a week, I'm sold! Fashion is probably the best wearing polish that I've worn in a very long time. It's my go-to shade for vacations, interviews with new clients, etc.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Miscellar Solution: I always discover unique beauty finds when I travel abroad. And, this miscellar solution was one of my best treasures from our 2011 trip to France. It is an exceptional oil-free makeup remover that gently removes long-wearing makeup without leaving any residue behind. In addition, it doesn't bother my contacts. I've decanted it into a Sephora Flip Top Dispenser so I don't waste a drop. When I run out, I'll be headed back to France!

Trish McEvoy The Power of Tools Makeup Brush Collection: I have a big weakness for brushes! And nothing beats the limited-edition sets from Trish. I went mad for this one especially since it included a few new brushes that were not available individually. My favorite is Brush 16 Ultra Detailed Eye Lining, which is perfect for getting a thin, precise line right next to my lashes. If you can still find this set, grab it now or it will be gone forever!

Trish McEvoy Black Rose Oud: The same weekend I purchased the brush set, I discovered this new Trish fragrance — a blend of exotic spices, sensual woods, and rose. Normally I don't like anything with rose in it, but this one has reaped the most complements of any fragrance that I've worn. And, it's still turning heads!

Neocutis LUMIÈRE Riche Bio-restorative Eye Cream: I can honestly say that this eye cream may be the only one that I'll buy for the rest of my life. For years I've been searching and this one stole my heart. A close second is their lighter version. I found both eye creams this year!

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color in 016 (Rouge Roxane): Yes, it's true...I was starstruck by a lip stick, not a gloss. This lovely long-wearing shade of luscious red-orange with golden undertones just lights up my face. And it's super hydrating so I don't worry about it drying out my lips.

Enough about me...what were your favorite beauty finds of 2011? Drop me a line in the comments box and share yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...