Friday, December 16, 2011

My Fairy Godmother Lip Stick: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color in 016 (Rouge Roxane)

The last two weeks have been INSANE! Yes, the holiday and work stuff have been tough, but when your husband fractures his hip everything goes haywire. Trust me on this one.

However, I'm trying my best to conceal the big ol' bags under my eyes (see previous post) and brighten my overall complexion thanks to my fairy godmother lip stick — Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color in 016 (Rouge Roxane). This stunning lip color embodies a rich, satin texture that wraps my lips in pure hydrating luxury. It's like butter in a luscious red, orange hue with golden undertones.

I'm quickly sold on the formula, but it's the beautiful color that transforms my face. Seriously...Rouge Roxane is my color! It's a subtle red that flatters those who I feel lean neutral to warm in their coloring. And it's totally appropriate for day wear since it doesn't scream over the top red.

When applied, Rouge Roxane immediately lights up my face and draws attention away from under eyes and sallow complexion. I can honestly say it's the most flattering lip shade that I've worn in years. And that says a lot coming from a gloss girl!

Purchase info: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color in 016 (Rouge Roxane) is available at YSL counters and Sephora. It retails for $30.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...