Monday, December 19, 2011

A Exfoliating Facial for Your Hands: L'OCCITANE Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub

Our hands take a beating this time of year. From frequent hand washings and use of harsh hand sanitizers to carrying out our daily chores, they never get a break! No wonder our hands seem to age us prematurely.

While Christmas shopping yesterday, I stumbled upon a little gem of a product — L'OCCITANE Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub. One Minute Hand Scrub is made of organic sugars and shea oil that work together to gently exfoliate dry hands and cuticles. It's just like a exfoliating facial for your hands!

A helpful sales associate at my local L'OCCITANE store asked if I'd like to try it. She dispensed a nickel-size dollop in my hand and I scrubbed for a good minute. Then I rinsed off the product at the sink. Immediately after rinsing my hands were baby-bottom soft. Even my dry cuticles were revived. And I didn't even apply a hand creme or lotion afterwards. I continued my shopping and the remainder of the day without anything more on my hands. Now 18 hours later my hands are still smooth and free of any dryness. My only regret...not purchasing the product! Since it's limited edition, I will now be making an extra trip back to the mall so I don't miss out. Fingers crossed that I find a parking spot.

Purchase info: L'OCCITANE Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub is available exclusively at L'OCCITANE stores and online (currently out of stock). It retails for $22.00 (3.4 oz jar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...