Friday, November 11, 2011

Week of November 7th: Use It Up Products

Another week gone along with a few more products. So far my yearly grand total is...91!

Week of November 7th:
  • Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supremely Rich Bath & Shower Froth: What a lovely bath treat that has grace my tub since August (Review Aug. 2011). This one is so concentrated that you only need a capful for a full tub o' bubbles. (Skip: I won't repurchase right now as I have other bath goodies to finish.)
  • Yes To Cucumbers On The Go Facial Wipes: These wipes have been a godsend (Review May 2011). I use them so frequently to remove makeup or do a quick clean up. I find they're faster and easier to use than makeup remover (with cotton pads).
  • Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme: This moisturizer is still my fave (Review July 2010). I'll occasionally rotate in other moisturizers, but I faithfully return to it after a week or so. (Repurchase: By all means!)
  • L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil: I can't shave without it (Review Nov. 2009), and now my husband uses it too. (Repurchase: I bought two big bottles last weekend. Hint: Nordstrom carries the deluxe size!)
  • Josie Maran Argan Oil: I finished up my GWP size and now I'm totally hooked (Review Sept. 2011). I use it as a pre-shampoo treatment at least once a week. And I've also been using it as a body moisturizer on my upper shoulders. The area is super sensitive and prone to breakouts, but the argan oil is super healing and nourishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...