Friday, November 25, 2011

Week of November 21st: Use It Up Products

Even with this crazy, busy holiday week I've managed to finish up a few more products. Here they are in no particular order:
  • LAVANILA The Healthy Wash 2-In-1 Shower & Shave (in Vanilla Lavender scent): This body wash has been heavenly during the past month or so (Review October 2011). It's so gentle and it smells divine! (Repurchase: Yes, I bought the Vanilla Coconut scent version during Sephora's VIP 20% off promotion).
  • Yes To Cucumbers On The Go Facial Wipes: I'm addicted to these makeup remover wipes (Review May 2011). Lately I've been using one to tidy up my makeup application in the AM. They're perfect for so many uses! (Repurchase: Will buy another package this weekend with my $3.00 off coupon that was attached to the package. Score!)
  • Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: These pads continue to be a staple (Review Jan. 2011). They keep my face well balanced while nearly eliminating those nasty dry patches around my nose and chin areas. (Backup: I bought several boxes during the last Nordstrom triple points promotion.)
  • Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lip Gloss (in Sexy Peach): I've been using this coral/peach shade of gloss FOREVER (Review April 2009). Sadly...my favorite shade is now discontinued. (Skip: I have oodles of lip glosses that I need to use first before I start searching for a comparable shade to Sexy Peach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...