Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week of November 14th: Use It Up Products

I'm so very late writing this week's use-it-up products post, but I'm determined to get it up before we start the new week! Here's what I finished this past week...

Week of November 14th:
  • Deborah Lippman's Addicted to Speed Ultra Quick-Dry Top Coat: This is my very favorite quick-drying top coat. I've been using it for over a year and I never EVER smudge a wet nail. Give me 10 minutes tops and I'm ready to go! (Repurchase: I bought a new bottle this weekend.)
  • Neocutis JOURNÉE Bio-restorative Day Cream: To date, this is the only moisturizer with sunscreen that has worked on my skin (Review April 2011.) Until I started using JOURNÉE, I always used a separate sunscreen. But now I can save an extra step in my skincare routine without jeopardizing my sun protection. (Repurchase: I ordered another bottle during a LovelySkin promotion several weeks ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...