Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Edition: My Favorite Things

Christmas is coming and my "wish list" is growing longer each day. Here are a few items that I've been drooling over this month. Seriously...
  1. Kate Spade Carroll Gardens Bib Necklace: I always adore Kate's holiday bling. I can envision this beauty as the perfect accent for a holiday sweater. Available at Kate Spade for $398.00.
  2. Lululemon Gym Essentials Kit: I kick myself for not purchasing this travel cosmetics/skincare bag last year when I first spotted it in my local Lululemon. When I went back for another look, they were all sold out. This one is just the right size with pockets and pouches for all your gear. Plus, it has a hook to hang over the door. Perhaps I'll go ahead and purchase it now so that I don't lose out twice! Available at Lululemon for $48.00.
  3. Kate Spade No Sleep Till Brooklyn Scarf: Here's another eye catcher from Kate Spade. I loved this cheeky inscription from the moment I first saw it on one of her bangles, and the black merino wool scarf looks so cozy and warm. Available at Kate Spade for $125.00.
  4. Fresh Sake Bath & Candle Set: This is a splurge for one amazing soak in the tub. Light the candles — Citron de Vigne and Brown Sugar — and you can easily create your own spa right at home. This limited edition set is available at Sephora for $80.00.
  5. Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color: This lipstick line is amazing! I tried shade 016 Rouge Roxane (a muted combination of rose, orange, and gold) and it lasted for hours. I'm convinced that this may be my new signature lip color. Stay tuned! Available at YSL counters for $30.00. 
  6. Breville One-Touch Tea Maker: I am a coffee girl, but I'm also a big tea drinker who is finicky on the brew timing and temperature for the type of tea selected. I'm convinced that this high tech pot will get it right regardless if I'm drinking green, black, or oolong. Available at kitchen specialty shops and Breville for $249.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...