Monday, November 21, 2011

The Gift of Relaxation in the Tub: Pharmaca Bath Salts in Lemongrass & Sage

With Thanksgiving only three days away, you're probably thinking about all the life stuff that needs to get done between now and then especially if you're hosting the big Turkey Day feast. Grocery shop. Clean. Airport runs. Last-minute work deadlines. Yikes!

To combat this type of extra activity, I always make sure to build in daily "me" time for exercise and an evening bath. For me, there's nothing like a warm bath to melt away all of the day's stress. And while I usually prefer a tub of bubbles, there are times when I opt for a therapeutic soak in bath salts.

Right now I'm loving Pharmaca's Lemongrass & Sage Bath Salts. Enhanced with plant-based essential oils, Pharmaca's fine-grained aromatherapeutic bath salts dissolve quickly in water to stimulate the sense while they nourish and purify the skin.

I'm drawn to Pharmaca's Lemongrass & Sage scent for a power-punch of refreshing citrus with just a touch of earthy sage. It gets me just in the right mindset for a good night of Zzzs. Bring on Thanksgiving!

Purchase info: Pharmaca's Lemongrass & Sage Bath Salts are sold exclusively at Pharmaca drug stores and online. It retails for $7.99 (on sale!) for a 20 oz jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...