Thursday, November 10, 2011

Better than Pumpkin Pie: Linnea's Lights Pumpkin Candle

Confession time...I despise eating pumpkin pie. I know that's totally wrong especially during the month of November when more than 50 million pies are consumed on Thanksgiving Day alone. But my food tastes have always been a bit off. However, I completely adore its spicy aroma of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. My nose can't get enough.

One way I'm enjoying "my" pumpkin pie goodness this November is with Linnea's Lights Pumpkin Soy Candle. It produces a delicious aroma of earthy pumpkin that is well balanced with spices and herbs. You definitely can pick up on the spices in this candle. Yum, yum!

As with all of Linnea's candles, her Pumpkin Candle is made of natural soy wax with two lead-free cotton wicks. In my opinion, her candles burn more cleanly and evenly than any others I've tried. And believe me, I've burned MANY candles in my time!

Purchase info: Linnea's Lights Pumpkin Candle is available in select boutiques and online retailers, including terrain. Sizes and prices vary; however, the 9 oz (60 hour burn time) candle is approximately $30.00. Because this is a seasonal scent, you'll want to purchase now or you'll have to wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...