Friday, November 4, 2011

An All-Season Body Hydrator: Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy

Our fall weather is completely out of whack. Within seven days, we've had wind gusts, warm 80 degrees daytime highs, and now rain! I will never figure out Southern Californian weather patterns. Of course, my skin is going crazy with all these changes. And as I say...it needs a little more love!

One way I'm combating the weather is by slathering on Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy from head to toe. It's a rich, nourishing lotion that provides continuous hydration all day long. And thanks to its luscious Shea butter it is keeping my skin super moisturized. No scales here!

As one of the six formulas in the Keri Lotion skincare line, Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy is designed for those seeking a body lotion with deep hydration properties. It's chalked full of moisturizing aloe vera, Shea butter, and Vitamin E. Yet because it is a richer formula, I'd recommend letting it sink in for several minutes or so before putting on your clothes. The last thing you want is for your body lotion to transfer to your clothing.

My only complaint is that it's not fragrance free. I'm super sensitive to lotions with fragrance. Thankfully its scent dissipates after 30 minutes or so.

Purchase info: Keri Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy is available at most drug stores and mass retailers for about $7.99. Prices do vary significantly so shop around. Download this coupon, for $2.00 off your next Keri Lotion purchase.

Disclosure: I received a press sample of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...