Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week of October 10th: Use It Up Products

I didn't post an update last week as I didn't use anything up. However, it's a completely different story this week. I've gone through a bunch of products, including:

Week of October 10th:
  • Molton Brown Intoxicating Davana Blossom Foaming Bath Oil: This was an awesome bath treat that I gave myself after completing my first 5k run (Review June 2011). (Skip: This bath product was a one-time luxury item, so I will not repurchase it at this time.)
  • LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: This hand and cuticle product has lasted for months and months, and my hands look (and feel) uber soft (Review March 2011). (Skip: Just for now! I have some other hand products to try. Of course, I might weaken if I get near a LUSH store during my travels next week.)
  • Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid (Sensitive Skin version): It's the best in class (Review Nov. 2010)! I've been very impressed with this deodorant since I started using it last fall. (Repurchase: I purchased it online and I'm waiting for it to arrive. In the mean time, I'm using a travel-size version of the same product.)
  • Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA (B10 shade): I always do a happy dance when I completely finish a foundation. I switch around now and again, so it usually takes me ages to do it. However, this is not the case with Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA (Review March 2011). I have used this product nearly everyday since February. (Backup: I repurchased another bottle during Nordstrom's last triple reward points event.)
  • Sonya Dakar Nourishing Body Oil (in Verbena Cypress): I've finished my second bottle since I started using it last fall (Review November 2010). Sadly, I've fallen out of love with this product. (Skip: I can't justify its $65 price tag anymore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...