Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 2011: What's in My Bag...?

From celebrities to makeup artists to beauty bloggers, I enjoy getting a glimpse of what's inside their handbags. I guess it's my turn to finally share. The majority of my items are beauty-related, so I'm still on topic! Here's what I'm carrying this month:
  • Trish McEvoy Portable Beauty Collection Romance - This is the red case on the left with the mirror and petite brushes. The black credit-card sized Beauty Emergency Card Romance came with this set and it includes several eye shadows and a bronzer. 
  • Trish McEvoy Beauty Emergency Card for Lips Be Prepared Pink - This is the other black credit-card sized compact. It comes with 8 neutral glosses. I keep the card in the red case.
  • Orla Kiely orange patent-leather wallet - I've had this slim wallet for years. It's long discontinued, but it's perfect for travel when you don't want to carry an over-sized wallet.
  • Tom Ford Jennifer Sunglasses - I love this pair so much that I've actually purchased twice! They're lightweight and comfortable. I can wear them all day.
  • L'Ocittane Shea Butter Mini Hand Cream - I just added this item to my purse as I was out of hand cream.
  • Lodus Business Card Case - This red card case matches the Trish one perfectly! I keep business cards and extra credit cards/discount cards in this case. It allows me to carry a smaller wallet!
  • Acme Alphabet Pen - I am a total pen person. I love this hefty rollerball since I can easily find it inside my purse. And it writes like a dream.
  • Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip Gloss in Sexy Peach - This is my holy grail gloss! I'm so bummed that this coral-peachy shade is now discontinued.
  • Bath & Body Works PocketBac Gel in Fresh Lime Basil - I always keep a small hand sanitizer in my purse for those times when I can't wash my hands. This one smells yummy and seems less drying.
  • Essie Glass Nail File - This petite-size file is perfect for my purse.
  • Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss - This is a GWP size that I just added.
  • Listerine Pocketpak Breath Strips - These strips are the bomb! I prefer them over breath mints or gum.
  • iPhone 3g - Not shown. I used it to take the photo! 
And if you're curious, the yellow handbag is Kate Spade Bixby Bag. I bought it during the summer and it's so versatile. I'm always happy when I carry it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...