Thursday, October 27, 2011

NY + Coffee Inspired Fragrance = Bond No. 9 New York for All

A cup of coffee along with my vacation memories of New York...ah, it can't get any better than this. Or, can it?

Well...in one word, YES! I was recently given a generous sample of Bond No. 9 I LOVE NY for ALL from my all-time favorite fragrance house and it rocked my world. Imagine...good ol' java mixed with notes of bergamot, muguet, pepper, cocoa lmr, creamy chestnut, patchouli, vanilla, leatherwood, and sandalwood.

Give it 20 minutes on my skin and it's one of the warmest and creamiest fragrances around. Normally I tend to avoid fragrances with patchouli, but I really don't detect it in this fragrance. I pick up more of the coffee, chestnut, and leatherwood notes. Yum!

I LOVE NY for ALL is definitely a fall-inspired fragrance that is perfect for everyday wear. It's a little off the beaten path, too. You won't be smelling this one on every Jane and Joe. (And yes, it's perfect for the guys too.)

Purchase info: Bond No. 9 I LOVE NY for ALL is available at Bond No. 9 stores and counters, as well as online. Prices start at $105.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...