Monday, October 10, 2011

A Healthy Dose of Vanilla and Lavender: LAVANILA The Healthy Body Wash 2-In-1 Shower & Shave

On a recent weekend getaway, I forgot to bring my own soap/body wash. Hotels and motels supply it, but my sensitive skin doesn't tolerate just anything. I found that I really need to avoid sulfates or pay the consequences of irritation, redness, or body breakouts. So what does a girl do? Yes, a trip to Sephora was on the first day's itinerary.

After doing an ingredient and sniff test, I purchased LAVANILA's The Healthy Wash 2-In-1 Shower & Shave in Vanilla Lavender scent. This decadent body wash provides gentle cleansing and soft, silky shaving in one step. It's full of hydrating coconut and rosehip oils that are blended with soothing aloe and calendula for a luxuriously lathering wash that deeply nourishes while you cleanse and prevents irritation as you shave.

I loved how its gentle formula suds like nothing else. In fact, I made it a 3-In-1 since I found it also made the perfect bubble bath. It's very concentrated so all you need is a quarter size dollop for a tub full of bubbles!

If you're curious about its scent, I find that it leans more vanilla than lavender. It's fresh and clean without getting too floral. In other words, it's "man" approved.

Purchase info: LAVANILA's The Healthy Wash 2-In-1 Shower & Shave (Vanilla Lavender scent) is available at Sephora. It retails for $14.00 (8 oz tube).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...