Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Fall Plum Lip Gloss for Everyone: Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Mauve Plum


The calendar reminds me that summer is officially over and winter is approaching quickly. This means I'm slowly putting away my coral and peach lippies and reaching for the darker fall hues. One of my latest finds is Laura Mercier's Lip Glacé in Mauve Plum. It has been described as one of those hues that are flattering for all skin tones. On me, it's a neutral plum that isn't too cool or warm.

This high-shine, perfectly pigmented lip gloss provides rich, long-lasting color and brilliant shine without drying out my lips. During these transitional months, my skin and lips tend to get super dry, so I usually avoid lipsticks since they tend to be more drying. However, that doesn't mean that I compromise on color payoff! This gloss is nicely pigmented and lasts for several hours between application.

Plus, it lays down easily on my lips without feathering or bleeding. No need for a lip liner here! And, it smells yummy — just like almonds with a hint of vanilla. It's very reminiscent of Laura's Almond Coconut bath products.

Purchase info: Laura Mercier's Lip Glacé in Mauve Plum is available at your local Laura counter or online. It retails for $22.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...