Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week of September 19th: Use It Up Products

Why is it that we tend to use up products at the same time? I'll go a week or two without finishing anything, and then I'll use up four or five things within the same week.

Whatever the reason...I did manage to finish multiple items this week! Most are favorite items that I've purchased again and again.

Week of September 19th:
  • Matrix Biolage hydrathérapie Conditioning Balm: This conditioner is still a winner in my book. (Review June 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). I picked it up on vacation in June 2010 and I'm still pretty much using Conditioning Balm exclusively even after the formula changed. (Repurchase: I plan to buy another one today!) 
  • Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials (Sheer Gold shade): I use one of Trish's Eye Bases on a daily basis. While Demure is my very favorite shade, Sheer Gold is a nice substitute when I want something with a little more warmth and sparkle. The only challenge is that this shade doesn't seem to be as creamy in texture and takes a little more patience to apply. (Backup: I bought one several months ago when I need an extra item to quality for free shipping.)
  • John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler: This is my go-to, leave-in conditioner that replaced my beloved, and discontinued, Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner (Review January 2011). And, I think I love this one even more. (Repurchase: I tried to find it at my usual place, but they were out. I purchased a similar John Master's product, Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler, which is supposed to be comparable but in a different scent. We'll see if it stacks up!)
  • LaLicious Sugar Soufflé Scrub (in Sugar): I forgot how awesome this scrub was (Review April 2009). I've been rotating in other ones for the past year or so and finally returned to LaLicious. (Repurchase: Yes. I bought another one, but in Coconut Cream.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...