Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week of September 12th: Use It Up Products

I've been using up products less frequently so my Use It Up! posts have been a bit sporadic. Perhaps I've adding too many new items into my routine! I'm always a sucker for those pre-fall goodies. In any case, here's my latest usage summary:

Weeks: September 12th & September 5th
  • Lancôme 'Le Crayon Poudre' Brow Powder Pencil: I've been using this brow pencil on and off for a year or so (Review July 2010), but I've moved on. (Skip: I much prefer Bobbi Brown's Brow Pencil. I'll continue to use this item from my stash.)
  • Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: I feel like I'm constantly reporting this item. I use one of these pads daily to wipe away the dead skin and give me a smoother complexion (Review January 2011). So...it's like clockwork that I'm buying every 40 days since there are 40 pads in a container! (Repurchase: Done! I bought two boxes yesterday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...