Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September Edition: A Few of My Favorite Things

Narrowing down my September wishlist was extremely tough. I'm a fall shopper and I sometimes get a little out of control this time of the year. Thankfully I shopped with my eyes only, so my budget wasn't impacted.

Here are few chic items catching my eye this month:
  1. Lancôme 'Maison Lancôme' Powder Blush: I'm a sucker for most anything with the Eiffel Tower. This lovely blush includes a mix of soft brown, rose and light pink with a golden overspray. Love it! (Available at Lancôme counters for $40.00)
  2. Bond I Love New York for All: This is a new, limited-edition fragrance from the house of Bond. It's described as a a velvety smooth java infusion where full bodied geranium meets sandalwood with street smarts. It contains notes of bergamot, muguet, pepper, cocoa lmr, coffee beans, creamy chestnut, patchouli, vanilla, leatherwood and sandalwood. Yummy! (Available at Bond stores and counters. Prices start at $105.00)
  3. Supergoop SPF 30 Sunscreen Swipes with Zinc for Sensitive Skin: I know summer is over, but that doesn't mean you need to put your sunscreen away. This one looks super convenient and very much TSA approved since it's not in a liquid or cream form. (Available at Sephora. Prices start at $10.00)
  4. Bobbi Brown Party Collection Deluxe Travel Kit (limited edition): Bring on the organization! This savvy case has a place for all of your beauty essentials and it's very cool, too! (Available at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.com for $115.00).
  5. Kate Spade Randi Too Rain Boot: I'd love to sing in the rain with these beauties! Too bad I live in Southern California where it never (OK...rarely) rains. Oh well, a girl can still dream. (Available at Kate Spade.com for $150.00.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...