Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Sharp Tool: NARS Pencil Sharpener

I'm lazy when it comes to keeping my lip and eye pencils sharpened. Once I sharpen one of these pencils for the first time, it seems like they're never restored to the original sharp point. And more often than not, the sharpeners eat up excess product and leave you with a wonky pencil. Well...perhaps, I was just using the wrong tool.

To qualify for free shipping on a recent purchase, I added the NARS Pencil Sharpener to my order. And, what a deal! This little sharpener performed its magic on all of my dull pencils — even the larger, chubby ones that rarely fit most other sharpeners now had a precise point. And to accommodate different pencil sizes, the sharpener includes a removable adapter.

My only gripe with the tool is that the cover that comes off to empty the pencil shavings doesn't stay on very well. If I kept the sharpener in my makeup bag, I'd secure it in a snack-sized Ziploc bag to prevent an ugly mess.

Purchase info: NARS Pencil Sharpener is available at NARS counters, Sephora, and online. It retails for $6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...