Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Even Richer Version of My Favorite Eye Cream: Neocutis LUMIÈRE Riche Bio-restorative Eye Cream

Earlier in the year I blogged about Neocutis LUMIÈRE Bio-restorative Eye Cream, a new-to-me eye cream, that surpassed anything else I've tried. I continued to use the entire bottle, which lasted nearly eight months. Once I finished it up, I tried some other eye cream samples, but nothing stood out. When I returned to my favorite day spa to purchase another bottle of LUMIÈRE, my esthetician mentioned that Necutis had released a new, richer version of their eye cream — LUMIÈRE Riche.

LUMIÈRE Riche is very similar to LUMIÈRE; however, it combines even more super moisturizing and calming ingredients, including caffeine, skin soothing botanicals, and wild yam extract to help target the visible signs of premature skin aging. The Riche version is intended for those with dry or dehydrated skin.  Other skin types can still use it at night, but they may want to use a lighter eye cream, such as the regular LUMIÈRE, during the day.

My skin is normal to dry, so I've found that I can use it both morning and evening. It sinks quickly into the skin without interfering with my concealer or foundation. In fact, I find that my concealer goes on even smoother after applying LUMIÈRE Riche and stays put all day.

After nearly a month of use, LUMIÈRE Riche has transformed my skin. I no longer have red, irritation near the corners of my eyes and my undereye area is plump and well balanced. And even though this is a more moisturizing formula, I have experienced no clogging or breakouts. Sometimes richer eye creams can be too heavy and my skin fights back.

Without a doubt, LUMIÈRE Riche is nearing holy grail status for me!

Purchase info: Neocutis LUMIÈRE Riche Bio-restorative Eye Cream is part of a medical line sold exclusively to physicians,  as well as select day spas and online skin care stores. It typically retails for $90.00, but prices do vary so shop around. Consult the company's directory for availability in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...