Friday, August 19, 2011

A Tropical Treat for the Bath: Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supremely Rich Bath & Shower Froth

After a very long week, I'm SO ready for a Friday treat especially if it's calorie free!

Cake Beauty's Desserted Island Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Froth (quite a mouthful for a name) is one of those unexpected bath products I'm enjoying. I recently purchased it on a whim at Sephora.com when I needed to spend an extra $15 (or more) to get free shipping.

Desserted Island is one of the frothiest bubble baths that I've tried in a long time. And it's chocked full of hydrating virgin oil de coco crème and vitamin E that will leave your skin supple, smooth, and unforgettably moisturized. Best of all, it smells like delicious Tahitian vanilla and fresh coconut. Yum, yum!

Now I just need a good excuse to take a Friday afternoon bath.  

Purchase info: Cake Beauty's Desserted Island Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Froth is available at Sephora.com. It retails for $16.00 (16 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...