Monday, August 29, 2011

August Edition: A Few of My Favorite Things

August is such the transitional month. You're dreading to say farewell to summer, but the enticement of autumn's lovely beauties are unavoidable. This month I've spotted a few season-less items to carry you through.
  1. Nike Air Max+ 2011 Running Shoe: These shoes are super plush and will help get you out the door for a workout. Available at Nordstrom for $160.00.
  2. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lip Balm: Here's a brand new lip treatment based on Trish's popular lip gloss formula that I love, love, love. Available at Trish McEvoy.com for $28.00
  3. Tom Ford Nikita Sunglasses: I'm so glad that cateye-shaped frames are back in vogue! This Tom Ford tortoise-shell pair is both retro and modern. Available at Saks for $360.00.
  4. Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base: While I'm not a big advocate of foundation primers, I've heard such glowing reviews about this new Burberry product. Available at Nordstrom for $48.00
  5. Intelligent Nutrients Leave-In Conditioner: I'm always on the lookout for a new leave in conditioner. Here is one that is nourishing and without silicones, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, and artificial fragrance. Available at Intelligent Nutrients.com for $29.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...