Friday, July 22, 2011

Week of July 18th: Use It Up Products

Why is it you tend to use everything up during the same week? For me, I finished up quite a few items in the body product category. Most of these items are staples that I've been using faithfully for many months.

Here's a quick glimpse at what I finished this week.

Week of July 18th:
  • Laura Mercier Crème de Pistache Honey Bath: I've been rotating one of the honey baths for the past year or so (Review Mar. 2010). By far, pistache is my favorite scent! (Skip: I'll hold off from repurchasing until I finish some other bubble bath products.)
  • L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil: My shaving staple that has recently been adopted by my husband (Review Nov. 2009, Mention July 2011). (Repurchase: Done! I purchased the big monster bottle when L'Occitane was doing a summer promotion.)
  • Sonya Dakar Daily Wash: This has been a lifesaver for back breakouts (Review: Jan. 2011). I've tried similar products, but nothing works quite as well. (Repurchase: I ordered a new bottle from DermStore this week.)
  • Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid (Sensitive Skin version): It's the best in class (Review Nov. 2010)! I've been very impressed with this deodorant since I started using it last fall. (Repurchase: Done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...