Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week of June 20th: Use It Up Products

Here are two more products to add to the list! It's ironic that both are Trish McEvoy items.

Week of June 20th:
  • Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: These are a staple that I cannot do without (Review Jan. 2011). They keep my face well balanced while nearly eliminating those nasty dry patches around my nose and chin areas. (Repurchase: Done!)
  • Trish McEvoy N° 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Body Polish Sugar Scrub: I can't believe I haven't reviewed this item before. This luxurious scrub combines both sugar granules and sea salts to gently exfoliate your skin. My favorite part is its rich blackberry No. 9 scent! Yum, yum. (Skip: Just for now. I'm rotating in another scrub that I received as a gift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...