Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week of June 13th: Use It Up Product Challenge

Wow...this year's Use It Product Challenge is nearly half over. And, I'm still going strong! Here are a few more items to add to the list.

Week of June 13th:
  • Matrix Biolage hydrathérapie Conditioning Balm: It took 6 months to finish up the big 20 oz. tub (Review June 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). After more than a year, I'm still digging this conditioner over anything else that I've used. However, the formula has recently changed, so I'm curious if I'll get the same results. Stay tuned! (Repurchase: I bought a smaller size just in case I don't like the new formula.)
  • Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster™ SPF 15 Lip Gloss in Sexy Petal: This was a nice full-sized GWP freebie that I've been using since the early winter months. I love the minty and hydrating formula of Trish's Beauty Booster glosses, and this shade paired well with just about any lipstick in my stash. (Skip: I have too many other lip glosses that I must use up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...