Monday, June 6, 2011

My 5K Reward: Molton Brown Intoxicating Davana Blossom Foaming Bath Oil

Last weekend I accomplished one of my bucket list items. I ran my first 5K. It was a huge milestone for this couch potato! After the race, I treated myself to a luxury bath item that I'd drooled over several months earlier but hadn't pulled the trigger on — Molton Brown Intoxicating Davana Blossom Foaming Bath Oil.

Oh what a treat for the bath! Intoxicating Davana Blossom Foaming Bath Oil is one of those high-end items that you want to ration and save, or give as a super, duper gift. Unlike regular body washes or bubble baths, this one is oil-based (grapeseed oil, blackseed, davana essential oil) to completely moisturize skin from head to toe. But it still foams like a bubble bath and, yet, I don't feel coated in oil either. It's a nice balance between a soap and oil.

And its aroma is utterly addicting with a blend of unusual floral and fruity scents. I'm not usually drawn to floral ones, but this one is just right right as the fruit tends to soften the floral notes. My nose immediately detects hints of delicious raspberries when I first pour it into my bath.

If you're wanting to splurge on something out of the ordinary, this bath item is just for you!

Purchase info: Molton Brown Intoxicating Davana Blossom Foaming Bath Oil is available at Molton Brown stores and online. It retails for $68.00 (10 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...