Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Recap: Use It Up Product Challenge

We're halfway done folks. And, I've used 52 items since January 1st. Yippee!! Here is a summary of this month's products.

Week of June 27:
  • By Terry Baume De Rose SPF 15: My holy grail lip item. I can't gush about this product enough! (Review July 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). (Repurchase: I plan to order another one this week!)
  • Trish McEvoy Perfect 1 Blush: Another holy grail item that works so well for my complexion. (Repurchase: Done!)
Week of June 20th: 
  • Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: These are a staple that I cannot do without (Review Jan. 2011). They keep my face well balanced while nearly eliminating those nasty dry patches around my nose and chin areas. (Repurchase: Done!)
  • Trish McEvoy N° 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Body Polish Sugar Scrub: I can't believe I haven't reviewed this item before. This luxurious scrub combines both sugar granules and sea salts to gently exfoliate your skin. My favorite part is its rich blackberry No. 9 scent! Yum, yum. (Skip: Just for now. I'm rotating in another scrub that I received as a gift.)
Week of June 13th: 
  • Matrix Biolage hydrathérapie Conditioning Balm: It took 6 months to finish up the big 20 oz. tub (Review June 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). After more than a year, I'm still digging this conditioner over anything else that I've used. However, the formula has recently changed, so I'm curious if I'll get the same results. Stay tuned! (Repurchase: I bought a smaller size just in case I don't like the new formula.)
  • Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster™ SPF 15 Lip Gloss in Sexy Petal: This was a nice full-sized GWP freebie that I've been using since the early winter months. I love the minty and hydrating formula of Trish's Beauty Booster glosses, and this shade paired well with just about any lipstick in my stash. (Skip: I have too many other lip glosses that I must use up.)
Week of June 6th: 
  • John Masters Herbal Cider Hair Clarifier: In my opinion, this is the best item for removing product buildup from your hair without stripping its natural oils (Review Nov. 2010). I'm currently rotating this product into my routine about once every two to three weeks. I also like to use it about three to four days before any color treatment. (Repurchase: Done.)
  • Eve Lom Cleanser: This is starting to become a holy grail item for my evening face wash and makeup removal (Review Jan. 2011). (Skip: Just for now. I have several other facial cleansers that I should use up; however, I have a feeling that I'll be repurchasing a new Eve Lom Cleanser before I make a dent in the other ones. It's that good.)
  • Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Cream: Finished two tubes this week! I keep several around the house, and I drained them both dry (Review Oct. 2009). (Skip: I have another tube in rotation somewhere, as well as some other hand products to finish up.)
  • Linnea's Lights Bamboo Candle: I burned this lovely all the way down to the wick (Review March 2011). It's been a fresh green treat for my office. And like all of Linnea's candles, it burned so evenly without any strange dips. (Skip: I have too many other candles in my stash that I must use!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...