Thursday, June 23, 2011

June Edition: A Few of My Favorite Things

Here is a sampling of some hodge-podge items catching my eye this month.
  • Deborah Lippman Turn Back Time (top left): This is a brand new base coat that I'm dying to try. It can be worn alone for a radiant, flawless bare nail, or used as a base to create the perfect canvas for color. Available at Nordstrom ($18.00).
  • Broccoli leaf (top center): I have not lost my mind on this one. I've been getting broccoli leaf in my weekly organic food box and it makes the perfect healthy wrap. Add a little hummus and tabbouleh and you're good to go!
  • Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment (top right): Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatments are amazing and I'm all over their new warm nude shade...gorgeous. Available at Fresh stores and Sephora ($22.50).
  • Kate Spade Five Points Camille in Aqua (bottom left): Come to mama pretty bag! I love Kate's structured bags, especially in one of the season's hottest colors. Available at Kate Spade ($495.00).
  • OluKai Kui Sandal (bottom center): I have a hard time finding narrow flip flops that fit my high arches. This one fits perfectly and I love the leather foot bed. Available at OluKai.com ($100.00).
  • Trish McEvoy All Over Body Bronzer (bottom right): Here is a body bronzer that won't transfer to your clothes or turn you orange! Available at Trish counters ($45.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...