Friday, May 13, 2011

Week of May 9th: Use It Up Products

Since returning home from France, I've managed to finish up a few more products these past two weeks.

Weeks May 2nd & 9th:
  • Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: I've finished up another box! Since January, I've been using these exfoliating pads daily (Review Jan. 2011). I typically use one in the AM after my shower. (Use spare: I'm using the last box that I purchased in a buy 2 get 1 free deal.)
  • Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: This item is still HG status for keeping my cuticles and nails thoroughly hydrated (Review Feb. 2011). (Repurchase: On this weekend's to-do list.)
  • Trish McEvoy High-Volume Mascara: I frequently rotate between using this mascara and Trish's Lash Curling Mascara. However, I find that this one has the best brush for perfectly coating my bottom lashes with little to no undereye cleanup. (Skip: I have several mascaras already opened so I will use them up first before opening a new tube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...