Friday, May 20, 2011

Week of May 16th: Use It Up Products

Another week (and a few more products) gone! After keeping close tabs on my product usage this year, it's obvious that I use up more skincare items than anything else.

Week of May 16th:
  • Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme: This moisturizer is still at the top of my list (Review July 2010). I've been using it nearly non-stop since February 2010. I'll occasionally rotate in other moisturizers, but I faithfully return to it after a week or so. (Repurchase: By all means!)
  • L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil: I can't shave without it (Review Nov. 2009). Once I started using this shower oil, I eliminated razor nicks and shaving irritations on my legs. (Repurchase: I bought another bottle last weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...