The grand total since January 1, 2011 is 42 items!
Week of May 30th:
- AG Hair Cosmetics re:coil Curl Activator: I've been enjoying adding a dime-sized dollop of this curl cream to my hair gel (currently John Masters sweet orange & silk protein styling gel) for a personalized hair styling cocktail (Review May 2010). Believe it or not, it's taken me nearly a year to use up my first tube. (Repurchase: Will do it this week with my 20% off Ulta coupon).
- Nothing to report.
- Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme: This moisturizer is still at the top of my list (Review July 2010). I've been using it nearly non-stop since February 2010. I'll occasionally rotate in other moisturizers, but I faithfully return to it after a week or so. (Repurchase: By all means!)
- L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil: I can't shave without it (Review Nov. 2009). Once I started using this shower oil, I eliminated razor nicks and shaving irritations on my legs. (Repurchase: I bought another bottle last weekend.)
Weeks May 2nd & 9th:
- Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: I've finished up another box! Since January, I've been using these exfoliating pads daily (Review Jan. 2011). I typically use one in the AM after my shower. (Use spare: I'm using the last box that I purchased in a buy 2 get 1 free deal.)
- Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: This item is still HG status for keeping my cuticles and nails thoroughly hydrated (Review Feb. 2011). (Repurchase: On this weekend's to-do list.)
- Trish McEvoy High-Volume Mascara: I frequently rotate between using this mascara and Trish's Lash Curling Mascara. However, I find that this one has the best brush for perfectly coating my bottom lashes with little to no undereye cleanup. (Skip: I have several mascaras already opened so I will use them up first before opening a new tube.)