Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May Edition: A Few of My Favorite Things

Here are a few random goodies that I'm loving right now...
  • Kate Spade Kissing Armadillo Belt (top left): This slim gold belt is hilarious. Normally I prefer silver jewel toned items, but I made the exception for the cute kissing armadillos. I love how functional this belt is. It includes a self-adjusting tab (in the back of the belt) so that you can wear it high above the waist, at the waist, or at the hips without having to add extra belt holes. Available at katespade.com ($125.00).
  • NIA24 Eye Repair Complex (top center): I was given a sample of this ultra-rich eye cream and it completely wowed me over with its nourishing and brightening properties. And it works equally well for both evening and morning use. Available at select day spas and online retailers. Hint: It's currently 20% off at LovelySkin.com ($52.00 on sale).
  • butter LONDON 3 Free Laquer in Jaffa (top right): I'm sporting this orange cream polish on my toes right now and it just screams, "Summer!" Available at Ulta.com ($14.00).
  • Nespresso Pixie (bottom right): Yesterday my husband scored extra points for surprising me with this stylish espresso maker as an anniversary gift. The Pixie is uber compact and makes the perfect espresso in 25 seconds or less. Available at Williams Sonoma ($249.00).
  • Bossypants by Tina Fey (bottom center): What a fun and intelligent read! I started Tina's autobiography during our vacation, and I couldn't put it down. Definitely put this one on your summer reading list! Available at book stores nationwide and via Apple iBooks (Prices vary.)
  • FAGE Total 0% in Bluberry Acai (bottom right): I'm on a big yogurt kick right now! This Greek yogurt is probably the closest resemblance to the creamy yogurts that I devoured in France. It's incredibly rich, chalked full of protein, and only 120 calories for a 5.3 oz container. Blueberry Acai is my favorite in the bunch! Available at grocery stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...