Monday, April 4, 2011

Spread the Love, Not the Germs: Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel

I'm not a germaphobe, but I hate getting sick! As such, I'm always washing my hands just to be on the safe side. However, there are times when a sink and hand soap are not readily available — like when you're traveling or out shopping for the day. During these moments, I reach for a Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel that I keep tucked away in my handbag or carry on.

These brilliantly-sized gems (1 oz. to be exact) contain natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that help get your hands clean wherever you go. Plus, they include a wee bit of fragrance to help mask the alcohol aroma that you often detect in most hand sanitizers.

My favorite scent is Warm Vanilla Sugar. It is lightly scented with the comforting fragrance of vanilla steeped in delicious spices. Not a fan of vanilla? Don't worry...there are many other scent options to choose from including Island Margarita, Studly Apple, Rockin' Cotton, Fresh Lemon, and more.

The best part is the affordable price! You can pick one up for $1.50 each, or even score a 5/$5.00 deal on most occasions.

Purchase info: Available exclusively at Bath & Body Works stores or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...