Monday, April 18, 2011

My 3-in-1 Face Saver: Neocutis JOURNÉE Bio-restorative Day Cream

After many years of using an arsenal of face skincare products everyday, I'm realizing that fewer products can often generate better results.  So now, I'm trying to incorporate multi-purpose items into my daily routine and eliminate a few extra products along the way.

Since late January, I've been using Neocutis JOURNÉE Bio-restorative Day Cream. It's one of the most complete anti-aging day creams on the market that provides anti-oxidants, hyaluronic acid, UVA/UVB protection SPF 30+, as well as a custom blend of proteins (PSP) for rejuvenating and soothing the skin. It's fast absorbing, skin-toned, non-greasy formulation blends flawlessly into skin and is ideal for all skin types.

Here's what I do...after splashing my face with water and applying my eye cream, I apply two small pumps of JOURNÉE to my face and neck (about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp) and let it soak in for a minute or two before applying my makeup. This 3-in-1 product has allowed me to eliminate two separate product from my old routine by combining an anti-aging serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen into a single product. Not only is my morning skincare routine simplified, but my makeup also applies more smoothly since there are fewer products underneath. If you've ever experienced a serum or sunscreen "balling up" under your makeup, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Since incorporating JOURNÉE into my routine, my skin seems more hydrated, softer, and less prone to extreme sensitivity. And best of all, I'm out the door even faster!

Purchase: Neocutis JOURNÉE Bio-restorative Day Cream is available at select spas, physician offices, and online distributors such as LovelySkin.com. I purchased mine at a local day spa after it was recommended my esthetician. It retails for approximately $120.00 (1 oz pump bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...