Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is It Gloss or A Lipstick? Trish McEvoy Flawless Lipcolor

I'm always on the lookout for new lip products especially when they lean more towards the glossier side of life. Although I do love a traditional lipstick now and again as it usually has more even coverage. If only I could get the best qualities of both in a single lip product.

Well...I think Trish McEvoy heard my personal request. She's recently introduced a new product with an innovative texture that provides the coverage of lip color with the feel of gloss. It creates the perfect balance of color and shine while keeping lips hydrated for a soft, radiant finish. No dry lips here!

Initially I was skeptical about its packaging, as I have had SO many problems with pen-style lip products that leak. However this one is bullet proof as it uses the same solid packaging style as Trish's Flawless Concealer, which I dearly love!

For this first release, Trish has introduced three colors in this lip collection, including:
  • Infatuation (neutral mauve)
  • Perfection (neutral rose)
  • Seduction (baby pink)
All three colors are fairly neutral and should work well with most complexions. I picked up Perfection at my local counter. It's very close to my natural lip color and is ideal for those days when I want a subtle, natural wash of lip color.

Purchase info:  Trish McEvoy Flawless Lipcolor products are available at your local Trish counters and online. Each one retails for $28.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...