Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A French Calorie-Free Treat for Your Home: Voluspa Macaron Classic Candle

My French vacation officially begins in 7 days! One of ways I'm getting in the mood is by burning Voluspa Macaron Classic Jar Candle — an item from Voluspa's Maison Noir line that is full of luxe sophistication.

The Classic Jar Candle is housed in an elegant white glass container that will blend with most decors and can be recycled as a vase or pencil cup after the candle is finished burning. However, you'll have to wait approximately 100 hours as it has quite the extended burn time.

I placed this delicious coconut cookie scented candle in an entry-way area so its rich fragrance can travel both floors of my house. And oh...it's making me so hungry! But I think I'll save my calories for France.

Purchase info: Voluspa Macaron Classic Candle is available at select boutiques and online retailers such as Candle Delirium.com. It retails for approximately $27.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...