Friday, April 15, 2011

Bring Back the Happy Skin Once Again: Sonya Dakar Omega-3 Repair Complex - Irritation

Irritated and upset skin can drive a person bonkers. I can usually predict when my sensitive skin is headed in that direction — new skincare products, laundry detergent with fragrance, a sudden change in temperature, illness, travel, an extremely harsh facial. But sometimes I'm caught off guard. What's a girl to do?

One of my new favorite face-saving products is Sonya Dakar Omega-3 Repair Complex (Irritation version). It is a blend of 100% natural and botanical Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that are infused with bergamot and chamomile to soothe and calm delicate skin. These botanical ingredients help diminish bothersome itching and upset skin.

While I initially was concerned about putting concentrated oil on my upset skin, I find it to be extremely nourishing and calming. I apply just a drop or two directly to the affected area, or I mix the same number of drops directly into my facial moisturizer if I want all-over calmness. I continue to apply twice daily for several days. I find that's all I need to return my skin to its normal, happy self once again.

Purchase info: Sonya Dakar Omega-3 Repair Complex - Irritation is available at select spas and online. It retails for $42.00 (.5 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...