Friday, March 11, 2011

Week of March 7th: Use It Up Products

Not too much use-it-up action this week. But I do have a few items to add to 2011 list.

Week of March 7th:
  • John Masters Sweet Orange & Silk Protein Styling Gel: I've been mixing this light hair gel with AG Hair Cosmetics recoil Curl Activator. Together they make a nice pair for battling frizz and keeping my curls intact. (Replace: As much as I've enjoyed using this product I've decided to try something new. Its replacement is Matrix Biolage Curl Defining Elixir. I'll review with the next several weeks.)
  • Lafco Celery Thyme Dining Room Candle: This was the perfect candle for masking cooking odors in my house (Review Nov. 2010). (Skip: I have oodles of other candles to rotate in before I purchase a replacement. However, I am re-purposing the beautiful glass jar in my bathroom. It's the perfect container for my makeup brushes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...