Friday, March 4, 2011

Week of March 1st: Use It Up Products

Another week is nearly gone and so are a few more products in my stash. After tracking my product usage for more than two months, it's interesting to note that I tend to use up items in groups. I'm not sure exactly why other than I usually purchase several items together instead of making multiple shopping trips. In any case, here's a couple more use-it-up items:

Week of March 1st:
  • Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads: Since January, I've been using these exfoliating pads daily (Review Jan. 2011). I typically use one in the AM after my shower. It's my first step before applying a serum and moisturizer. I'm SO impressed with the difference that they've made in my skin. I rarely experience any dry flaky patches and my skin seems so much smoother. (Use spare: I took advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free offer last year.)
  • Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: Another holy grail drugstore item that I stumbled upon earlier in the year (Review Feb. 2011). Miraculous hand transformer — it's really that life changing for me. My only gripe is that the cream is not sold in a larger size. (Repurchase: By all means!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...