Friday, March 18, 2011

Week of March 14th: Use It Up Products

The official number since January 1, 2011 is now 27! Here's the list of what I used up this past week.

Week of March 14th:
  • Target Liberty of London Sugared Grapefruit Candle: This was a great 2010 candle find that was full of sweet citrus goodness (Related Review April 2010). I purchased three different scents during this limited edition Liberty of London product offering at Target, and each one was amazing. But sadly...I'm down to my last one now. (Replacement: Will have to find something new for my home office!)
  • Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara: Today I realized that I never did an official review of one of my all-time favorite mascaras. I love this tubing style mascara that both curls and lengthens my lashes. And it stays put all day. (Skip: I'll hold off repurchasing in the short term as I already have another tube of mascara open.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...