Monday, March 21, 2011

The Bubbliest Shower Gel of All: Hugo Naturals Shower Gel

It's rare that I find a shower gel that also makes a super sudsy bubble bath. You know when the bubbles stay intact for at least 15 minutes! Well folks, I found one with Hugo Naturals Shower Gel.

I picked up a bottle of this dual-purpose goodness at my local day spa. I originally gravitated to the product because it was completely sulfate-free and touting a gentle botanical blend of vegetable glycerin, jojoba and olive oils. I thought this rich combination would be ideal for my dry skin since it would replenish essential moisturizing nutrients rather than strip them. And I was right on that front. This shower gel is very hydrating without leaving a trace of oil or residue.

However, I was completely surprised by its concentrated foaming power as most sulfate-free cleansers don't bubble very much. But with this product, a little bit of gel goes a very long way. So...it planted the thought of trying the product in the bath tub.

Oh heavenly tub of beautiful bubbles, where have you been all of my life? Seriously...most bubble bath products don't generate this type of bubble action.

Sadly, the fragrance that I purchased, Coconut & Açaí, has been discontinued. But there are six others to choose from, including:
  • French Lavender
  • Grapefruit
  • Lemon Verbena & Bergamot
  • Shea Butter & Oatmeal
  • Spermint
  • Vanilla & Sweet Orange
Purchase info: Hugo Naturals Shower Gels are available at select boutiques,  health food stores, and online. A 12-oz bottle is approximately $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...