Friday, February 25, 2011

Week of February 21st: Use It Up Products

Week of February 21st: A rather slow week of use-it-up products. Nevertheless, I'm loving how this list is helping me gauge how long it takes me to go through something from start to finish and what's getting reached for most frequently in my stash. This week's products include:
  • L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil: A definite staple in my shower (Review Nov. 2009). It's so versatile, too. I use this product for shaving and as an all-purpose body wash especially during the winter months when my skin is dry. (Repurchase: Yes! I also plan to buy a travel-size for my upcoming trip to France and Belgium.)
  • John Masters dry hair nourishment & defrizzer: I started using this item when I first became acquainted with the John Masters brand last fall (Review Aug. 2010). It was the first item I used in this line, and probably it's now my least favorite. (Skip: I'm not sure this really did anything for me in the long run.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...