Friday, February 4, 2011

Week of February 1st: Use It Up Products

My use-it-up list keeps on growing! Even being under the weather this week, I've managed to completely finish a few more products, including:

Week of February 1st: 
  • Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials (Demure shade): I use one of Trish's Eye Bases on a daily basis. I've come to love the Demure shade as it's about the same color as my eye lid plus it adds just the right amount of sparkle. This eye primer is perfect for hiding those ugly veins and ensuring my eye shadow stays put all day. (Repurchase: It's on my weekend shopping list.)
  • Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Serum: This is one of those products that has transformed my skin by keeping everything well balanced — not too dry, not too oily. I wear it daily under my moisturizer (Review Oct. 2009). (Repurchase: Definitely!)
  • Eve Lom Cleanser: I started using this luxury facial cleanser in the summer and then revisited it in December when I needed a bit more exfoliation properties in my cleanser (Review Jan. 2011). (Skip: Just for now. I have a couple of other cleansers that I should use up first. If I notice a significant difference, I'll rebuy immediately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...