Friday, February 18, 2011

Protect Your Soles (Heels & Toes, Too!): Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips

Got sore feet? Yep...I frequently get blisters, especially when I go on vacation. And I'm not even sporting new shoes or 5-inch stilettos. I'm just cursed with narrow feet and high arches that disagree with most shoes. As a result, I rarely leave home without Band-Aids, moleskin, etc.

One of my latest foot finds is Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips. This padded foam adhesive can be cut into thin strips and applied directly to the sensitive area (e.g. heel, sole, strap, toe box, etc.) inside your shoes.  Imagine it as a Band-Aid for your shoe.

For me, this clever product makes all of the difference since you apply the protection to the inside of your shoe, not your foot. This helps ensure that the protection won't slip off of your foot when walking. Too often a Band-Aid will "travel" once friction and sweat come together, and then the protection is nearly useless and you have to start all over again. With this product, the protection stays in place until you want to remove it. To illustrate, I've had one strip inside my ballet flats for nearly three weeks and the protection is still working.

And I love that I can customize the size of the strip for the problem area. No more, no less. I tell ya...this stuff is pure genius.

Purchase info: Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips is available at most mass retailers and drugstores. It retails for approximately $8.00 (5 feet in self dispenser).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...