Monday, February 14, 2011

My Amore Scent: Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Cologne

My husband and I celebrated Valentine's Day a day early this year. Last night we had an amazing dinner at a local Oceanside restaurant with one of the best sunset (and ocean) views ever. Thank you God for transplanting us to SoCal 7 years ago!

Back on topic...before our dinner date I immediately reached for Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Cologne — a warm and sensual scent that oozes romance. Personally, I think the company's description is right on par.
Vanilla & Anise transports you to the floral landscape of Madagascar and captures the fleeting moment of the blossoming rare vanilla orchid. The fragile cream and white flowers found on the vanilla vine are a precious discovery: only one or two appear in the morning, and seemingly vanish by late afternoon.
While it's not your traditional Valentine's Day (or day before) scent with rose notes, this spicy one is perfect for winter when there is still a chill in the air and you're not quite ready for lighter spring and summer scents.

Without a doubt, Vanilla & Anise is one of my favorites and I've been spritzing it freely since I received it for a gift back in 2009. That's amore!

Purchase info: Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Cologne is available at select department stores and online. Prices start at $55.00. Not into spicy scents? No problem. Jo Malone has plenty of other colognes to choose from ranging from citrus to fruity, to light floral and floral, and ending in woodsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...