Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moisture-Rich Therapy for Your Under Eyes: Neocutis LUMIÈRE Bio-restorative Eye Cream

Eye creams seems to be on our radar especially for those of us who are 30 and over. All my girlfriends ask: what is the best of the best?

I tend to hesitate answering this question because I've struggled to find a leading contender. For whatever reason, I find a great product and then something turns foul. The packaging fails, the product stops hydrating, or it is suddenly discontinued. Worse yet, my needs change.

I didn't start consistently using an eye cream until several years ago. In the past, my under eye area was oily so I didn't need an extra product in my routine. But as this area turned drier, I was suddenly on the lookout for an eye cream with great hydration properties. And more recently as my allergies have erupted, I'm now wanting something that helps to reduce the appearance of under eye darkness and puffiness in addition to hydration.

After experimenting with MANY products, I've come to the conclusion that there is no magic bullet. But there are some quality products that will revive your under eyes and bring much needed therapy!

Neocutis LUMIÈRE Bio-restorative Eye Cream is one of my new favorites. It is promoted as an intensive line smoothing eye cream with a proprietary blend of processed skin cell proteins (PSP) and antioxidants that energize, revitalize, and rejuvenate the delicate eye area. I'll confess that I don't completely understand the science behind the product. But I do see results after several weeks of consistent use.

My under eye area is much smoother without any dryness, and there isn't a trace of puffiness. And while my dark circles are still there, they are less pronounced. LUMIÈRE is also working extremely well with my other skin care products and concealer. No balling up particles or offending grease!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that LUMIÈRE continues to prove itself throughout the year. Stay tuned...

Purchase info: Neocutis LUMIÈRE Bio-restorative Eye Cream is part of a medical line sold exclusively to physicians,  as well as select day spas and online skin care stores. It typically retails for $75.00, but prices do vary so shop around. Consult the company's directory for availability in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...