Friday, January 14, 2011

Week of January 10th: Use It Up Products

Well...here's to week two of my use it up product challenge. It's pretty eye opening to see all the items that I fully consume.

Week of January 10th:
  • Benefit Brow Zings: Another holy grail product that I cannot skip in my daily routine (Review Nov. 2009). I'll confess that I did not use it ALL up — but pretty close to it. The powder side of the product started crumbling excessively and I couldn't get it to apply evenly anymore. (Repurchase: I bought a new one over the weekend.)
  • Kiehl's Creme de Corp Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter: I've been alternating this rich and delightful product with my other daily body moisturizers (Review Oct. 2010). (Skip: I have other similar moisturizers that I should use up first before I consider repurchasing.) 
  • Matrix Biolage hydrathérapie Conditioning Balm: If this conditioner is ever discontinued, I will cry! I'm on my third bottle since I discovered it on vacation last year (Review June 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). (Repurchase: I ran, not walked, to Ulta an for immediate repurchase.)
  • Slatkin & Co. Winter Candle: I bought this gem more than a year ago in a clearance bin (Mention Dec. 2010)! And oh how I've enjoyed its crisp pine and spice scent during the holidays. I pulled it out right before Thanksgiving and have been enjoying it ever since. (Skip: I have other candles in my stash that I need to use. However, a Bath & Body Works sale may tempt me!)
  • Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme: Here's another holy grail staple that I cannot be without (Review July 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). (Use spare: I always keep a backup in my bathroom drawer!)

Week of January 3rd:
  • Bobbi Brown Brush Cleaning Spray: I've mentioned this product several times (Review Aug. 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). I use it on a daily basis to keep my brushes clean after each use, and I can't live without it! (Use spare: I ordered a backup bottle before Christmas.)
  • Trish McEvoy Treatment Foundation in Cream: Another favorite product (Review Sept. 2009) that I frequently reach for when I need a foundation with decent coverage and good skin benefits. (Use spare: I purchased a backup bottle in August during one of Trish's online sales.)
  • By Terry Baume De Rose SPF 15: My true lip love especially during the cold winter months (Review July 2010, Mention Dec. 2010). (Repurchase: I plan to order another one this week!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...