Thursday, January 13, 2011

Veggies in My Body Butter? Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter

Who put the veggies in my body butter? Seriously...there is carrot seed oil and juice, sweet potato extract, pumpkin, and avocado oil. No wonder my skin is so happy!

Last month during my Christmas travels I ran out of my body moisturizer, so I made a quick trip to the local Target. Since I didn't know exactly what I wanted (I really missed my Kiehl's), I checked out the store's travel-sized items. One of the items that caught my eye was Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter.

The product is paraben free and is designed for individuals with dry to very dry skin. In addition to the veggies, it also contains shea butter, rich in vitamins A and E, to improve skin softness and suppleness. At the time, I was in a cold climate and my skin was extremely parched. After my first use, I got immediate relief. The dry patches quickly disappeared and my skin was hydrated for many hours.

My only gripe was the body butter's powdery scent. If you haven't noticed, I have an extremely sensitive nose. And while I love my perfumes and essential oils, I prefer unscented body moisturizers. However, I can live with this one as the scent dissipates rather quickly and isn't offensive to others.

All in all, I'll definitely say Yes to Carrots! I can't wait to explore other items in this line.

Purchase info: Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter is available at mass retailers such as Target and Ulta. You may want to examine the label carefully as there is another body butter in the same line called Deliciously Rich Body Butter. I believe they are different products. The full-size product is 8.45 oz and is approximately $12.99.  I picked up a 1-ounce travel size for less than $2.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...